The Lumineers · The Lumineers
2014 - A Song A Day ~ Classy Girls - The Lumineers
breaking bad taught me if you make a huge mistake just put it in a barrel and pour acid all over it
Not a love song
The nature of the relationship I have with my boyfriend is not very romantic. That is mostly because we’ve been friends for years and still rather like to make bad jokes than compliments. However, for our one-month anniversary I wanted him to say something “nice”. He got a bit awkward and told me to listen to “Kein Liebeslied” (transl. “Not a love song”) by the German band Kraftklub.
can’t stop, won’t stop
I finally got together with my best friend. “I was afraid of being hurt and I didn’t want to get hurt, but I don’t wanna be that guy anymore. I want you. Only you.”
I feel like I’m in some sort of soap opera, but it’s my real life. I got the guy. The one. It took three months and a lot of hard work, but I got him. Everyone, it is worth fighting for a guy when you know it’s just right.
You know you found a really good friend, when he comes to meet you for a beer in the middle of the night, even though it’s a 40-minutes ride with the train and he has to go to University the next morning, just to comfort you when you’re having a bad day.
it’s been like a week since i started this blog and it is 60 shy of 500 followers how
BECAUSE GLENN HOWERTON!
I’m listening to Ingrid Michael’s version of “Can’t help falling in love with you” for 3 hours straight now and I’m still not sick of it.
Rule 1: Post the rules
Rule 2: Answer the questions the tagger asked you then make 11 new ones (also tag the tagger)
Rule 3: Tag 11 people and link them to your post
Rule 4: Let them know you’ve tagged themMezzy’s questions:
- What are some of your favourite songs right now and of all time? (I need more songs to listen to xDDD)
Right now I listen to “Wings” by Birdy a lot and “Never Stop (Wedding version)” by SafetySuit.Also “Teenage Dream” in the acoutic version of Boyce Avenue and basically the whole “Easy to Love” and “Dark Storm” EP by The Jezabels.
My all-time-favorites are “The Takers” by Barcelona, “Youth” by Daughter (still makes me cry sometimes), “I hate Seagulls” by Kate Nash and “Baby, we’ll be fine”, “City Middle” and “the Geese of Beverly road” by the National
- What season (spring/summer/autumn/winter) do you like the best and why?
I definitely like summer best! Although I’m not very good wit heat (I get lazyyyyy), I love wearing summer dresses and I just think sunshine makes everyone happy and energetic! Also, most of my happiest memories are from summerdays (LIKE VISITING YOU!)
- What is one quality you look for in someone who you might want to date?
JUST ONE? YOU’RE KILLING MEI guess, it’s kindness. There’s hardly anything more important than a gentle heart.
- Do you think you’re an easy person for people to understand?
ummm, I think I sometimes do things that are kinda unpredictable and peaople are like “WHY THE HELL DID SHE DO THAT???”, but I think I can explain myself rather well, if someone asks me ^^°
- What has been one of your proudest moments for you?
My highschool-graduation, for sure. I was so proud and happy, I cried like a kid ahahaha
- What has been one of your most challenging moments for you?
I think that would be moving out to live on my own. It is still a challenging process ahahaha
- What is something you’re grateful for right now?
My loving friends and family, my job, boss and colleagues, being healthy and having a roof above my head.
- Has 2013 been a good year for you or not?
Most of all 2013 has been a year of change for me. A new job, my own apartment, having my first serious relationship and breaking up… It is an eventful, good year so far, yes :)
- Why do you like using Tumblr?
I see what people I like are doing (Tumblr makes it so easy for me to stalk you ohohoho), you get some insight into fandoms, there are many inspiring artists to discover and gifsets of unknown Movies or TV-shows make you watch and love them
- When was the last time you got a good night’s sleep?
Just last night! Which I really needed xD 3 hours of sleep between party and work is definitely not enough!
- What’s something exciting coming up for you soon? :D
FRANZ COMING BACK! I’m really nervous about it! Then New Year’s in Amsterdam and Tokyo in March (hopefully)
1. Have you ever been confessed to?
2. If you could change one part of your appearance, what would it be?
3. What part of your personality do you like best?
4. What’s your favourite word? (in your native language and in English)
5. Which famous person (dead or alive) would you like to meet for a cup of coffee?
6. What is your biggest regret?
7. What fills your heart with joy?
8. What would be the best way to ask you out on a date?
9. What are your favorite books?
10. What is your happiest memory of the last few months?
11. What if your favorite friendship in fiction?
Everyone who wants to do this! (I’m so laaaaaaaaaame)
Get to know me! Personality Types
Reblog with your Personality types bolded, for your own reference, or for your followers to get to know you better! Add some others if you know any (such as Hogwarts houses: not a typical personality test, but they give other people insight into what you’re like!) Ones with free online tests are linked.
Zodiac: Aries, Taurus, Gemini, Cancer, Leo, Virgo, Libra, Scorpio, Saggitarius, Capricorn, Aquarius, Pisces.
Myers-Briggs [x]: ISTJ, ISFJ, INFJ, INTJ, ISTP, ISFP, INFP, INTP, ESTP, ESFP, ENFP, ENFJ, ESFJ, ESTJ, ESFJ, ENFJ, ENTJ.
The Four Temperaments [x]: Melancholic, Phlegmatic, Choleric, Sanguine.
Enneagram [x]: Type 1, Type 2, Type 3, Type 4, Type 5, Type 6, Type 7, Type 8, Type 9.
Hogwarts House [x, but Pottermore is better]: Hufflepuff, Gryffindor, Slytherin, Ravenclaw.